£ 10 - £ 10.5 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for supporting the business to ensure that high quality customer service is provided effectively and efficiently to both internal and external customers.
* Processing customer orders and dealing with customer queries on a timely basis.
* To provide customer support in an efficient and timely manner.
* Working closely with the central distribution centre to ensure goods are dispatched and advising couriers regarding daily tracking details for product returns.
* Ensuring that all processes are carried out in accordance with Company procedures.
* Preparation of inventory reports for internal and external purposes.
* Preparation of adhoc reports to support internal and external customer requests.
* To ensure that all orders are processed and filed in an efficient and timely manner.
* To ensure that all internal documents have appropriate authorisation in accordance with Company procedures and have been filed appropriately.
* To ensure that the product returns process is followed by all relevant employees and the relevant details are provided to couriers on a timely basis.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
* High Level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Confident and clear communicator.
* Good maths and literacy skills
* Ability to work well within tight deadlines.
* Previous knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy