Medical & Health - Medical & Health
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you a bright, enthusiastic graduate or experienced Customer Service Advisor who wants to join an energetic team in a large health care supporting organisation?
If so, please read on!
This is a 12-month maternity contract!
Working hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: competitive + benefits
Location: Watford, Croxley
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic graduate or experienced Customer Service Advisor to join an energetic team providing support to external customers (Health Care Professionals) for orders, loans and general enquiries. They will need to ensure all requests are prioritized, organized and processed accurately and on time; within agreed KPI targets. All critical tasks must be completed on day of receipt. The individual will need to actively promote our products, services, promotions and company events to Health Care Professional during relevant reactive customer interactions.
This is a skilled Customer Service role where full training will be provided on all the company's products and services. The advisor would be the first point of contact for our customers with any queries or advice so a confident, professional and personable phone manner is a must.
Essential Job Functions:
· Make answering customer calls your first priority. Remain logged into the customer service hunt group to accept calls at all times during normal business hours and in line with hours of work.
· For internal customers, handle the requests of the territory managers and regional sales managers primarily as they have been assigned or as required during periods of cover; such as quotations, loan/demo requests, invoicing, capital orders.
· For external customers handle their requests for orders, loans, returns, disputes and general enquiries 1) at time of receipt and 2) as accurately as possible (without transferring the call unless absolutely necessary).
· Process all sales orders taken by telephone immediately, advising of any back order or credit held issues, ensuring the agreed delivery date and time is met and all orders taken before 3pm are dispatched on the same day in line with terms and conditions.
· Process all loan bookings taken by telephone immediately, advise customers of any bookings that cannot be fulfilled and log this as a missed opportunity to aid with future loan kit investment.
· Actively pursue opportunities to offer customers alternative or additional products in a range for a sales order, alternative or additional kits for a surgical procedure during a loan booking, promotions and information relations to new product launches and events.
· Ensure all disputes and credit returns are actioned within 5 working days of the request being made to secure prompt payment.
· Communicate any service related complaints to the Customer Service Manager so that the relevant action is taken to address the complaint and to minimize any adverse effect on the customer and company and any market or product intelligence to the Marketing Manager to inform decisions in relation to current and future market and product strategies.
· Meet company KPI targets for call handling, order invoice accuracy, loan invoice accuracy, disputes, customer returns and sample returns.
· GCSE standard including English or relevant NVQ level 2
· Proven in customer service or after sales service
· Communication, teamwork, attention to details
· Business system SAP experience preferable
How to apply:
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually. Please be assured that we will contact all applicants who have been selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy