£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Good at building relationships?
My client a property information company who provide software to estate agencies, are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor - Tier 1 to join our dynamic team to provide excellent customer service to a wide range of clients.
· Whilst delivering expert advice and guidance you will actively recognise opportunities to up sell and cross sell our products and services.
· You will be responsible for the provision of first line support to our customers through direct customer contact over the telephone and proactive monitoring of the email inboxes and incoming mail.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous front line customer service experience is an advantage but not essential. However, you must have a genuine commitment to consistently providing exceptional customer service.
· You will need to have strong PC skills along with a basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new software essential to perform the tasks within the role.
· You will need excellent oral and written communication skills alongside a professional telephone manner with the ability to respond positively to working within a pressurised environment.
This role offers a fun, friendly, working environment.
Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy