Office and Secretarial - Office Junior
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23,000 per annum + Company benefits
Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Rotating Shift Patterns (The business is open from 07:00am-11:00pm, 7 days a week)
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors looking to take their career to the next level! You will be joining an expanding team within a Contact Centre environment on behalf of Adecco's market leading client based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. This is a permanent position based in a modern, upbeat office paying a rewarding salary of £23,000 per annum.
Our client is looking for candidates who have previous experience within a customer service focused role. Applicants from a college, retail, restaurant, supermarket, sales or call centre background would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
Daily Duties will include:
· Managing customer expectations and resolving queries and complains effectively.
· Communicating with customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
· Ensuring that you provide the best support and are accommodating the customers with their complaints to the best of your ability.
· Providing positive feedback into the business.
· Informing customers of promotions and gaining individual feedback.
· Liaising with internal departments including the warehouse, drivers and other depots.
· Providing technical assistance when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Proven experience within retail/ customer service based roles within an office environment.
· Ability to communicate on all levels.
· Confident in building a rapport with customers to make them feel valued.
· The ability to work effectively under pressure and on your own initiative.
· Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
· Both strong written and oral communication skills.
· Self motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to develop a strong career.
Benefits: (*Subject to length of service*)
· 15% staff discount on all online products and free delivery
· Free Parking (allocated spaces will be provided)
· Discount on dell products, theme park tickets and more
· Life assurance
· Share Scheme*
· Service premium*
· Pension scheme*
· Private health care*
The centre is open from 07:00am-11:00pm, 7 days a week. The ideal candidate will be fully flexible to work shifts between these days and hours so please consider this before applying.
Please note that assessments & interviews will take place week commencing 6 th August.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company w ith more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy