£ 15500 - £ 16750 / Year
Sales & Retail - Contact Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco are currently working with a well established client recruiting dedicated Inbound Customer Advisors. The Customers are the heart of everything they do, therefore we are looking for experienced customer service advisors with questioning skills along with product knowledge to ensure your customer receives not only an exceptional experience but the right services for them.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
· Operative effectively with in a contact centre environment
· Answering call's in the new claims team
· Provide a warm and reassuring service to your customer
· Build an instant rapport with customers
· Understand the nature of the claim and use questioning skills to offer the best services for the customer.
· Communicate the benefits of services.
· Accurate record keeping and data entry
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous customer service experience from within either a contact centre, retail or hospitality environment.
· Full UK driving licence (we will consider applicants who have passed their theory test but not yet sat the practical driving test)
· Knowledge of selling products or services (sales through service)
· Ability to work to targets
· T literate and competent in using in house systems
· Maintaining high standards of professionalism
· Presenting a friendly & polite manner
· Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
· Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
We are looking for advisors that have great people skills and are able to build genuine relationships in order to communicate effectively. If you are a great team player and want to be apart of a challenging but rewarding role this is for you!
Our clients opening hours are 07.00am until 21.30pm. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Full induction training and development plan will be put in place to help you make the most out of this great opportunity. Please note that you must be able to pass a basic disclosure (CRB check) for this role. For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy