£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Sports, Fitness & Beauty - Sports, Fitness & Beauty
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job Title: Membership Services Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Working Hours: 35 hours per week (Shift Pattern between Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break)
Adecco Welwyn Garden City are working with large prestigious brand based in Hatfield. They are currently looking for a Membership Services Consultant to join their very busy team. The reason for this role is due to expansion.
Our client is seeking enthusiastic individuals with previous out-bound customer service experience who are passionate about the brand they work for.
The role will involve calling members for several reasons this could include calls of the following nature:
· Making high volume customer care calls to establish if members are utilising their memberships fully
· Service calls to members who have either recently left the club or are due to leave- to try and re-engage with them.
· Contacting members who have missed payments to re-establish payment terms.
· Admin/data entry
· Updating systems with accurate/ up to date information
· To inform members of beneficial services/packages that are available to them.
You will work in a team of 10 consultants who will also be calling members and working towards team KPI's.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Happy to outbound call/make high volume calls
· Experience of working within a contact centre is essential
· Good written communication skills.
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
· Ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
· Team player.
· A methodical and logical approach to work.
· Minimum of 1+ years outbound customer service experience.
· Experience of the Microsoft Office Suite.
If you enjoy working on the telephone, talking to people and have previously worked towards KPI's (Quarterly Bonus paid if KPI's are met) this could be the role for you.
Please apply today or give Shannon O'Donnell call for more information on 01707 387 990.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy