Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
We are currently looking for Customer Service to work for one of our public sector clients in Clacton on Sea.
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you confident on the phone?
Have worked within the Public Sector before?
Please apply as we want to hear from you.
As a Care Navigator your duties will include:-
- Responsible for receiving requests using a number of different channels including emails, phone and face-to-face. Also directing Patients to the most appropriate service available to them.
- Manage phone calls from other professionals and deal with their query as fully as possible, referring forward for further information when needed.
- Administration duties - knowledge of the sectors procedures, fax and photocopy, processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, taking messages and passing on information.
- Discuss person needs with patients, to direct them to the most appropriate service.
- Process appointment requests, including any home visits.
- Answering phone calls in polite and helpful manner.
Reception Duties - Deal with practice prescriptions enquiries.
- Handling repeat prescriptions.
- Answering phone calls and Process appointment requests.
Computer - registrations of new patients (data entry)
- Process any personal changes of details
- Process repeat prescriptions.
- Action 'tasks' on clinical system.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, via email, phone and face-to-face. You will be able to take and record messages accurately, and co-ordinate any issues with facilities by logging on the computer. Will be proficient in using emails and other PC based software.
This role is working in a busy office environment.
Full training will be given. However ideally if you have worked in the Public Sector before this is an advantage.
The pay rate for this position is £8.01 per hour. The hours will be working Monday - Friday. Various hours
Please note the successful candidate must be willing to have a DBS completed for this role or might already have a DBS
If you are interested in this position please apply accordingly or call the Adecco Colchester office for some further information on 01206561295.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy