Banking & Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a successful financial services company. The role of an Advisor is to support customers in connection with their policies.
You will work as part of a team providing an excellent and efficient service to policyholders by responding to verbal enquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Your duties will include:
* Responding to all customer queries from policy holders accurately in accordance with current SLA's in terms of timescales and quality.
* Providing excellent customer service and to focus on positive customer outcomes at all times escalating issues where these outcomes are at risk.
* Achieving individual productivity and quality targets
* Complying with all regulatory requirements and processes, for example anti -money laundering and data protection in order to prevent breaches and identify fraudulent activity.
* Responding to verbal enquiries received from policyholders, IFA's and third parties providing a "one stop" service where possible, keeping customers informed of any delays in accordance with procedures and managing expectations whilst remaining professional and polite at all times.
* Recording all enquiries correctly on the Company Work Management System, in order for work to be scheduled to the individual and the team and to provide an audit trail.
* Taking ownership of complaint resolution where possible
37 hours per week
Flexible working hours (in line with business needs)
The most suitable candidate will have previous experience working in a customer focused environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy