Description de l'offre
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are looking for a clear communicator, with strong organisational skills and with a high attention to detail. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise workloads, have effective problem solving skills and is customer focused.
Your key duties will include:
· Responsible for being the first point of contact for all callers into the Customer Service Department
· Ensuring all calls into the department are dealt with promptly and in line with standards and procedures
· Monitor stock availability and advise customers of prices
· Process customer orders accurately and promptly.
· Provide proof of delivery's as requested and resolve and customer queries
· Establish and develop strong working relationships
· Take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries into the department and identify correctly the customer's needs
· Take on any additional reasonably, duties.
You will be joining a very successful company at a period of growth and excitement, this position is based in a thriving and fast paced environment, so it's essential you have the drive and determination to achieve and deliver outstanding customer service.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy