£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser to join a great team based in Liverpool. The company manage over 25 premium alcohol brands and with a product range over 100 labels, as well as owning Whisky and Gin distilleries and craft breweries across England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales.
JOB TITLE: Customer Services Advisor Permanent position
Hours: Monday t o Friday, 8:30-5pm
Main Purpose of role:
· Manage customer's accounts from accurate efficient order entry through active stock management to ensure deliveries are made in full and on time.
· Minimise customer service problems arising from supply chain activities & pre-communicate these to the customer.
· Manage incoming/outgoing calls.
· Processing, communicating and validating order changes.
· Ensure compliance with common agreed standard operating procedures.
· To cultivate excellent customer relationships to understanding the customer's current and future requirements.
· To minimise customer service problems arising
· To best utilise sales opportunities.
· Liaise with stock control to resolve issues regarding stock availability.
· Liaise with transport to resolve issues regarding customer deliveries.
· To ensure that all enquires are dealt with quickly and efficiently
· To ensure that Goods Returns Notes are processed quickly
· Manage the sample process for both HIL ensuring stock levels are maintained to enable quick response to sample requests.
· Liaise with customers to ensure any delivery failures are re-booked.
· Adhoc weekly reports and circulate to relevant departments.
· Customer Service Experience
· Computer literate-Microsoft Office Suite.
· SAP experience.
· Ability to build solid customer relationships.
· Interpersonal skills
· Effective communicator
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Commercial awareness - The ability to maximise opportunities
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey