£ 18000 - £ 23000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Mortgage Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have Financial Services experience?
Dealt with a high volume amount of calls?
Excellent communication skills?
My client a well know Mortgage company based in Maidenhead are looking for a New Business Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will own and manage a pipeline of mortgage applications through to offer approval. Ensure that all applications are managed efficiently and professionally and through regular communication with all stakeholders ensure all expectations are managed.
Key job duties:
· To manage inbound call volumes within agreed service levels from intermediaries, solicitors and applicants, providing a seamless quality service to all parties.
· Adhere to the service standards as set out in the policy manual.
· Handle all communication from stakeholders in accordance with policy & procedures Manual.
· Act fairly and reasonably in all dealings with intermediaries, solicitors and valuers.
· Develop new and enhance existing relationships with Mortgage Intermediaries looking for new business opportunities where appropriate.
· Build a close working relationship with the Sales team and Underwriters to enhance the process from both a service and quality perspective.
· Manage the receipt of mortgage application and administration fees.
· Manage case pipeline to agreed service standards managing stakeholders expectation at all times.
· Be accountable for the quality of welcome letters and intermediary updates ensuring they are completed in line with the agreed service levels and provide clear and accurate information at all times.
· Assess all correspondence to ensure lending criteria / conditions are met.
· Ensure all correspondence including references and valuations are in line with the application and the appropriate mortgage product
· Action all correspondence in accordance with the Policy & Procedures Manual
· Ensure that all complaints are handled and logged in line with the Complaints Handling Procedures referring to your Team Leader or Service Quality Department when necessary
· Maintain accurate file and data records
· Challenge current processes suggest improved ways of working wherever possible
· Assist in the analysis and subsequent delivery of any changes to the system or processes
· To ensure your responsibilities regarding Treating Customers Fairly, the Prevention of Financial Crime (including money laundering, identification and reporting of fraud) are carried out effectively and in accordance with the Company's internal policies
Experience & Skills:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Financial Services experience.
· Experience of dealing with a high volume of calls.
· Dealing with complaints in accordance with the procedures.
· Experience in a processing of administration environment.
· Educated to GCSE level.
This company offers some fantastic benefits including a subsidise canteen! And many more! PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy