Description de l'offre
Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Do you have a background in customer service? Do you enjoy receiving a high volume of calls? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a leading employer?
Our client have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join their busy, growing office as a customer service advisor. You will be responsible for building relationships with their key client, who have over 400 branches over the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to have a career in customer service, and who is looking to get a good work/life balance. During your time at work my client expects hard work, dedication and commitment, however in return will offer a competitive salary and benefit package. If you are someone who enjoys dealing with people and have a strong customer focus this could be a great role for you.
· Processing incoming orders and debits into the system
· Handling all incoming calls from store managers
· Building rapport with store managers
· Maximising sales by providing excellent customer service
· General administrative duties
· Previous experience of working in a customer service role
· Experience of handling a high amount of calls
· Ability to be able to multi task
· High level of attention to detail
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as an employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy