Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Tewkesbury are looking for a customer service advisor with excellent communication skills to join their customer service team at the earliest opportunity. This is a full time role on a temporary long term basis.
The role will be providing a high level of customer service and care through the advanced planning of customer needs including progressing delivery through the factory and working closely with purchasing, production and dispatch.
· Develop strong working relationships with customer personnel through good communication and supporting on site visits.
· Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and stakeholders via e-mails and telephone calls.
· Provide comprehensive support service to a nominated group of customers with a package of commercial measures, such as prices/quotations and scheduling.
· Input and enhance the total service level of customer accounts including on time delivery and arrears levels.
· Maintain order book and enquiry systems in an accurate and timely manner.
· Support all departments to meet Export Control requirements.
Educated to A/NHD Level or equivalent is desirable but a good track record of service experience could suffice.
· Good Customer Service Experience
· Ability to build good working relationships
· Delivers to agreed timescales
· Good organisational skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Good working knowledge of an MRP System (preferred).
· Good computer skills.
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· IT skills and PC familiarity with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
· Excellent planning and communication skills.
� Ability to function and work in a Team Environment
� Build strong channels and relationships with Customers
� Highly organized and flexible to hand or meet priorities
� Ability to work independently
� Ability to work effectively to meet objectives
Please send your CV to apply, alternatively please call the Adecco for further details on 01905 732790
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy