£ 18000 - £ 19000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Support
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Working for a leading growing business on the outskirts of Crewe and Nantwich, my client is looking for a pro-active, strong communicator to join their small but busy Customer Service team.
T his is a 12 month contract with the possibility of a permanent position.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager duties will include the core duties of this role is to support the customer services department with administration processes.
Duties will include:
* To deal with customers discrepancies on a daily basis
* To manage your own customer base within a set region
* To liaise with transport companies regarding deliveries
* To action credit and return notes
* Organising replacement goods for customers
* To record transport delivery failures
* Attending monthly meetings with the Logistics team to discuss areas of service failure
* Recognising improvements that can be made to reduce the number of internal errors at customer level
· Previous Customer Service experience necessary
· Confident & outgoing personality
· High level of communication skills
· Ability to learn and deal with a variety of processes
· Good IT skills - To include knowledge of Excel
· Good commercial awareness of opportunities
· Ability to work as a team and help their colleagues when required
· Good telephone manner
· Strong standard for attention to detail is an absolute must
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy