Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Croydon are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for one of our Clients based in the Surrey area.
To provide support to the General Manager of the site in key administration areas to deliver site targets and objectives.
To ensure the delivery of Service Level Agreements for our customer through co-ordinating the customer service activity in the site, including transport co-ordinator and customer service advisors.
To deliver an exceptional standard of Customer Service.
To provide relief driver duties to cover busy periods and holidays
The key responsibilities for this role are:
· Supporting the General Manager in all administrative duties
· Answering telephones and emails both internally & externally
· Complaints management
· Invoicing - excess and retail job
· Petty Cash - as per site procedure
· Health & Safety Support
· Courtesy car administration
· Parking fine administration
· Insurance Company Portals
· Understanding how to handle all types of the Company claims processes and procedures - insurer/fleet/in-house/retail etc. as agreed within Insurer Service Level Agreements
· To administer cash, credit card payments and banking
· To arrange deliveries and collections of vehicle with the relevant paperwork in place
· Filing and cleansing of systems and data
· To ensure all the offices and customer facing areas are clean and tidy
· Knowledge of Vehicle Manufacture approvals
· To prepare reports in accordance with agreed guidelines
· To carryout driving duties as directed by the General Manager, including delivery and collection of customer vehicles and courtesy cars
· To perform other duties in support of other team members as required
· To make sure Customer Service Level Agreements are adhered to
Full time position Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Driving license essential.
If you are interested please apply now with an up to date CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy