Wimbledon, Greater London
£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Customer Service and Administrative Assistant
Operations Limited is a South West London based company which manages thousands of solar PV installations around the UK. We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused and detail oriented Customer Service and Administrative Assistant to join our close-knit team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Working closely with other members of staff and 3rd party suppliers to capture and manage all company data requirements
· Collect and analyse site data to help drive the company's decision making
· Provide data to support the operations and maintenance team's planning
· Deliver key management reports for leadership and clients on a weekly basis
· Handling customer enquiries and complaints (phone calls, e-mails and letters)
· Assisting with organising technician's diaries
· Legal Administrative work (no legal experience required)
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
· Proficient Excel skills
· Good attention to detail
· Confident phone manner
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Salesforce/CRM Software experience
· Previous Solar/Renewable Energy knowledge
Immediate start required. £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience. Full-time.
Private Health Care after passing probationary period.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy