Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a small team of Permanent Customer Service Advisors / Administrators in the Sheffield area.
* Working in a varied and fast paced environment our Customer Service Teams work to promote a culture of customer satisfaction by delivering prompt, accurate and thorough Customer Care and understanding each of our customer's needs.
* Take ownership and work to the highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure the safe processing of sensitive data. Delivering prompt, accurate responses, understanding each of our customer's needs and developing relationships
* Trained and provided with the tools and technology to respond to our Customer's needs, our Customer Service Advisors can enjoy working on a variety of tasks throughout the working day, reaching across geographical boundaries.
* Listening and connecting with both our customers and our internal departments to address customer's needs, our teams are problem solvers, who constantly strive to improve customer satisfaction.
* Diary Management and coordination of clinical appointments to meet service level agreements and to support the clinical service delivery
* Preparing and sending correspondence
* Maintaining and updating personal sensitive information - in line with current GDPR
* Provide professional, timely and accurate responses to all enquires
* Call handling
* Data entry within internal customer databases to high levels of accuracy
* Assist with general administrative duties to meet business needs as required
* Perform all duties within the companies defined training and process guidelines and working to agreed timelines
* Highlight service level issues to Line Management, actively contributing to enhancing the culture of customer satisfaction.
* Understand the Company's objectives and values.
* Assist with induction and training of new employees within the Team
* Manage confidential data in line with the Data Protection Act
* General Office Duties
* Contribute ideas and suggestions to continuously improve the Customer Experience
* Assisting with colleagues work during absence.
* Attending meetings and training sessions as required
* Any other request made by a Manager or Director
Interested? Apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Adam Perry