Hounslow, Greater London
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Currently recruiting for an exciting new role within Customer Services and my client is based in Acton. All applicants applying for the role must be able to commute to Feltham as they are relocating In the new year.
Customer Service Assistant
Full-time Monday - Friday (1-2 Saturdays per month)
Role of a customer service assistant will not only be to take incoming calls but to perform general administration tasks, that relate to customers' orders.
Your duties will include
· Dealing with incoming customer queries for invoices
· Posting invoices to customers on a weekly basis
· Filing invoices and attaching statements
· Photocopying delivery notes
All invoices need to be filed monthly, and this is audited by the customer service manager.
You will be the first point of contact for my client's customers and it will be your responsibility:
· Deal with customer complaints and escalate to management if required
· Making outbound calls to customers during the day at the required time of their orders.
· Taking incoming calls and processing orders.
The client requires candidates with the following experience:
(The following is essential):
· Customer service experience (face to face or over the telephone)
· Administration experience
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Dealing with customer complaints
The following is desirable:
· Previous experience within a call centre taking a high volume of calls
· Previous experience within administration or dealing with order processing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good organisational skills
· Good time keeping and time management skills
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy