Blairgowrie, Perth And Kinross
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Dundee are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Blairgowrie on a permanent basis. Due to location, own transport or being based locally would be ideal.
Your responsibility within this role will be to provide excellent customer service support to customers which will involve liaising with different departments whilst following agreed processes and procedures.
Duties will include:
· The inputting and collating of Sales Orders
· Inputting and dispatching of daily orders
· Allocating orders
· Liaise with the shipping department for updates on stock to ensure time-lines are being met
· Preparing of Pro-Forma Invoices as necessary and liaising with the finance department
· Preparing of Deposit Invoices
· Great communication skills with a positive manner
· Preparing and distributing of weekly reports, which will include, production deadlines, outstanding orders and system reports
General duties will also include answering calls, dealing with email enquiries and checking of sales orders on the system.
This is a great time to join a growing and expanding company! If you feel like you have the skills and experience for this role, please don't miss out, apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy