Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a fantastic company based in Ellesmereport, recruiting for 'Customer Service Advisors'. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be working for a company who really values their staff and the work they put in. To be rewarded by a fantastic career within a friendly and close knit team, with progression and opportunity as well as a great work life balance. The job role will include managing a high amount of calls daily from customers and clients so communication, resilience and a passion for providing excellent customer service is very important.
You will be working as part of a larger, high performing team, where you will act as the first point of contact for customers and clients, providing a proactive, engaging and approachable service. Advising customers new and current on the process or re mortgaging and or the transferring the ownership of a property. You will be working closely and with the support of the establish case handling team within the business. You will also be provided with full training to understand the nature of the business.
Key Job Roles
· To contact the new clients and introduce the business whilst confirming paperwork is on the way to them.
· To ensure correct and comprehensive documentation is sent to clients.
· To chase paperwork on a regular basis by following a Proclaim driven task list.
· To log standard HUB pack documentation, Identification, Mortgage Offers and Redemption statements.
· To take inbound call queries and make outbound calls relating to all aspects of Remortgage and Transfer of Equity.
· To meet all aspects of call management including call stat targets.
· To be proactive and notify the management of issues requiring attention.
· Updating and maintain case management system with client information.
· Communicate clearly with clients and all third parties professionally and considerately.
· Able to build a good rapport with internal and external stakeholders of the business.
· Uphold a professional, approachable and helpful customer service attitude.
· To manage the expectations of external partners and clients.
· The ability to adapt in line with the business needs and requirements.
· To comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance issued by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
· To be proactive in relation to suggesting ways of automating, streamlining and efficiency savings.
· To attend and pass all relevant training sessions requested by your Line Manager.
· Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes.
· Ensure effective communication and implementation of company policies, procedures, plans and principles.
· Have and maintain a positive attitude and flexible approach to your work and your colleagues ensuring the same care and diligence is carried out when working on a colleague's task list as well as your own task list.
· Uphold a professional work ethic.
· Excellent time keeping.
· Demonstrating a 'can do' attitude within the workplace.
· From time to time you may be required to undertaken other activities of a similar nature that fall within capabilities as directed by management.
· Confident problem solving
· Good active listener
· Demonstrate empathy
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Fast paced call centre experience
· Team player
· Experience using case management systems
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy