Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Support to join their team in Nottingham!
You will be dealing with queries from both our customers and internal departments around customer satisfaction. The role is to provide administrative support and customer focused query resolution via a centrally managed mailboxes as well as internal and external systems. To excel in this role, you will have a strong customer focus combined with a good knowledge of data manipulation, as well as the ability to work to tight timelines with accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implementation support for onboarding new customers
· Updating of all internal databases
· Answering customer queries
· First point of contact for reception calls
· Setting up of new accounts
· Running reports
· Maintaining the database to include all pricing and customer information
· Booking and reporting on all Third Party collections
· Off site Customer Collections Management
· Customs Clearance Queries
· Customer Query Support
· Returns Management
· Diplomatic and reliable
· Enthusiastic and effective team member
· Good communicator - (Essential)
· Good Computer Skills - Excel and Word skills (essential)
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please apply online or e-mail your CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Olivia Harridence