Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Sales & Retail - Contact Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco are working in partnership with a market leading client that is looking to recruit experienced inbound customer service advisors.
The ideal candidates will have experience in providing Sales & Customer Services to end-user consumers, be confident and target orientated individuals who enjoy dealing with customers and offering unrivalled customer service. In return they can expect a forward thinking culture and progressive environment with stylish on site facilities, excellent rates of pay, varied and interesting projects along with long term career prospects.
Located in purpose built offices and a modern contact centre facility 1.5 miles from the junction of A19 / A1231, easily accessible by public transport.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in call centre environment
* Receive inbound calls from new and existing customers
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the nature of the enquiry
* Provide excellent customer service
* Communicate the benefits of products & services
* Accurate record keeping and data entry Essential Skills & Experience
* Working within a call centre environment
* Knowledge of a selling products or services
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Our client opening hours are 8am-10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 9am-5pm on a Sunday's therefore full flexibility is required round these hours. You will be working full time on a flexible shift pattern.
There is also an opportunity for this role to be made permanent. For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy