· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Support
I'm now hiring for a terrific team in Liverpool which is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience within the customer service field, and who is looking for career development!
The purpose of this position is to providing consumers and customers the best possible phone and email support. The position holder, who will report to the Consumer Care Team Leader, will be in charge of promptly and effectively handling all customer inquiries in a way that positively represents the brand.
Hours: Part time, 9.30am-2.30pm 4 times a week (hybrid working available)
Pay: 23,500 pro rota
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide Consumer Service of the highest quality, via telephone, email and letter.
· Respond to a variety of customer/consumer queries and complaints and respond professionally and efficiently.
· Act as the voice of our brands to the consumer and customer, ensuring all messages delivered are consistent.
· Provide a positive customer experience from initial contact through to the end result.
· Craft on-brand, timely, appropriate social replies to dialogue with customers.
· Develop and maintain relationships with other functions across the business.
· Ensure regular and appropriate communication at all levels within the business at Head Office, Shared Service, and site level.
Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience working in a Consumer Service environment would be desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, with the ability to manage expectations of stakeholders internally and externally.
· Ability to work on own initiative and identifying and solving problems.
· Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Hoyle