· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Advisor you will be the first point of contact for our customers.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience within customer service field, and who is looking for career development!
· Based in Liverpool
· Salary: £ 21,000 per annum
· Full-time (37,5 hours per week)
· Working 5 days out of 7 (weekend only 1 in 3/4 weeks)
· Operating hours: 7AM - 5PM
· Excellent training and development
· IT equipment provided
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
· Strong communicator with high levels of written and verbal communication skill
· Excellent computer skills, confident in navigating around multiple systems; proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
· Problem-solving skills
· Well organised, with ability to multitask
· Team player
· Attention to detail.
· Flexible approach to work.
· Strong organisational skills across a range of situations.
· Ability to manage own workload within set deadlines.
· Tenacity to overcome obstacles.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler