Bristol, City Of Bristol
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Customer Service Advisor - Permanent - Bristol
37.5 hours per week
Rotating shifts between 7.00am - 9.00pm Monday to Friday (no weekends or bank holidays)
Starting salary £15,600
Start date: ASAP
Adecco currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading financial company
As one of the largest third party mortgage service providers managing over £70bn worth of assets across 60 clients, this is an excellent opportunity if you are a people orientated individual, keen to develop your customer service skills and develop your expertise within a financial services organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working within a team of people taking calls from share-holders and brokers. You will be working with an experienced set of team leaders and colleagues who will provide support as and when it is needed.
As a Customer Service Advisor, daily customer interactions are the key function of this role. Reporting to a Team Leader, each Customer Service Advisor is responsible for responding to the day-to-day customer service activities and committed to delivering a high quality service with the aim of ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for making a strong contribution toward the overall objectives of their team and operations
· Committed to delivering a high quality service with the aim of ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
· Providing up to date and accurate information by utilising their knowledge of company systems to source, interpret and communicate information in a professional and customer focused manner
· Meeting performance and quality objectives as set and communicated by the Team Leader
What are we looking for?
· Previous experience working in a customer services environment
· Ability to be a positive force in a team setting
· Good call handling/letter writing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to process and interpret information
· Empathy skills
· PC Literacy skills
· Team-working skills - Treating others fairly, displaying a positive outlook and high energy
· Able to demonstrate a desire to provide high quality and efficient outputs
Start date: ASAP
You will initially be given 4 weeks training in a classroom/academy setting and the working hours during this time will be 9am until 5pm. Passing this training period is a requirement of the role. You will become a knowledge expert, enabling you to provide a first class service to customers.
Benefits : We offer an excellent benefits package together with a collaborative and engaging working environment.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No: 01782 558265
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.