£ 18000 - £ 25000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you have great customer service skills that deserve to be rewarded?
Are you looking to part of a rapidly growing, popular, national company where you can develop your skills, have first class training and progress?
Then this incredible opportunity is for you!
My client, a popular, national financial services company is looking for a Customer Account Manager to join them on a permanent position. You don't need any experience in the financial services industry - they are looking for customer focused candidate looking to start a fantastic career in this sector!
You will be working shifts for these roles!
Shift 1: Monday to Friday 0845 - 1730 (1 hr lunch break), and Saturday 0900 - 1700 (only 30 min break) Lieu day of choice.
Shift 2: Monday to Friday 1015 - 1900 (1 hr lunch break), Saturdays Off.
Shifts will rotate week by week per team.
Your main duties will include;
- To identify and develop existing customer base of branch.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
- To sell company products.
- To maximise business opportunity development potential.
- To progress within branch / company structure.
- Train, coach and motivate branch employees.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
- Prepare and process loan applications.
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company procedure.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Active team player.
- Self motivated.
- Desire to work in a sales and customer - orientated organisation.
This role would suit a candidate who is:
Looking for a career
This company offer exceptional benefits such as:
� Competitive salary
� Quarterly bonus
� Private Health care + spouse
� Pension (3% employee, 8% employer)
� Ride bike to work scheme
� High street vouchers
And so much more!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy