£ 28000 - £ 32000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Planning & Inventory
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Customer Account Demand Planner
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Alton, Hampshire.
The purpose of the post initially is to work with internal teams, Customers and Suppliers to create and establish the necessary processes and procedures to effectively manage the analysis and conversion of Customers forecasts into the appropriate safety stocks and supplier agreements.
The longer term purpose will be to manage these processes and procedures in line with the customer specific requirements, creating any Customer specific processes and flexing internal processes as required. As this is a new role, working alongside the Project Management Team and Customer Service teams, you really can make this role your own and should be able to identify improvements and areas you would like to change, which our client is very open to.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work to form close partnerships to facilitate good understanding of the Customers business and forward plans
· Attending a visit with the client once per week as a minimum to help build an understanding of individual forecasting patterns and being able to review and amend forecast orders. Also to ensure a good working relationship is maintained
· Load and amend forecast orders, chase firming of forecast to firm purchase orders
· Liaise with Customers on proposals and recommendations for amendments to underwrite agreements
· Regularly review current inventory and safety stock levels
· Create close working relationships with Account Managers, Purchasing teams, Sourcing teams and Planning teams
Key Experience Required:
· Previous experience in Customer Service or account management
· You must have experience of forecasting and analysing customer data
· Experience in Supplier Management would be desirable
· Project based experience
· Process and systems focused
· Experience and knowledge of FMCG
· You will need to have strong analytical skills and be able to manage projects
· The ability to problem solve and plan efficiently
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 2pm. Benefits include 21 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, 2% annual bonus (based on company performance and individual objectives), x3 life assurance, auto enrolment pension and cash back Healthcare Plan.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke online.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy