Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ADVISOR POSITIONS
TEMP TO PERM
9.00AM TILL 5.30PM MONDAY TO THURSDAY 9.00AM TILL 5.00PM FRIDAYS
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE NOW!!
MY CLIENT, A BLUE CHIP COMPANY BASED IN WOLVERHAMPTON ARE EXPANDING THEIR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT BUSINESS ACCOUNTS ADVISORS ON A TEMP TO PERM BASIS.
This is a desk based role, taking a large number of inbound calls and responding to emails across multiple key business account clients ensuring agreed service levels are met each month. Dealing with web issues, credit queries, transactions, invoicing and basic account management.
· Managing inbound calls to company SLA standards
· Assisting with general account queries including logins/transactions/invoices/authorisations
· Managing Clients' e-mails to Company SLA standards
· Dealing with all written and verbal queries in line with data protection requirements
· Completing General Administration duties in line with Company SLA standards, including documenting invoices, updating spreadsheets and filing
· Dealing directly with the clients who we manage schemes for, as well as the merchants (stores/hotels) that accept the cards as well as the end users.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
· Basic PC/literacy skills - the confident use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard. To be able to create letters from scratch, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner. The ability to read and send/respond to emails.
· Able to communicate with people at all levels (basic users, third party suppliers) - Good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop internal and external relationships
· Excellent Telephone Manner - Fluent English language skills and the ability to liaise with Stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face-to-face in a clear, caring, concise and professional manner
· Willingness and flexibility with shift/rota patterns as required by the business
· Problem solving skills: able to identify the exact details of a problem through a rational process and able to take steps to ensure a successful resolution.
· Attention to detail, able to document the details of issues clearly in a concise understandable manner
· Capability to work on own initiative - to be able to work and make calculated decisions
· Had experience in a call centre environment - previously worked in a call centre environment and understand the pressure and expectations required
· Had experience in working in a leveraged call centre background - be able to learn other roles and contracts to assist in leveraged working throughout the contact centre
Working as part of a small service desk team supporting business account contacts. This is a fast paced environment working to set SLA's and performance targets. The team works to high professional standards to meet the high expectations from our customers.
Training will be provided on the bespoke systems that we support.
ADECCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy