Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
The responsibilities and authority stated below are subject at all times to company policy.
· Contact customers who are in arrears to collect overdue payments whilst ensuring the focus is always on delivering a good customer outcome
· Complete affordability assessments with customers over the phone
· Create mutually acceptable and sustainable payment arrangements based on the customer's ability to pay
· Identify and manage any potential vulnerability effectively, including mental health
· Liaise with third parties such as debt charities, money advice centres and Solicitors etc.
· To ensure late arrears accounts are managed in line with Procedures.
· Payment management, including due date, card payments & direct debit changes
· To meet or exceed targets for Good Customer Outcomes as set by your Manager.
· Ensure that quality relations with customers are maintained at all times.
· To adhere to Company collection policies at all times.
· Resolution of first level customer complaints
· Reply to incoming correspondence within agreed service standards for customers who are in arrears
· Any other appropriate duties as required by line manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy