Description de l'offre
£ 22000 - £ 24000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My Corporate client based in Redhill require a Credit Controller / Arrears Manager to join their buzzy team. The ideal candidate must not only possess excellent communication skills but also enjoy negotiation, investigation, data gathering and understanding technical information.
You would be part of team responsible for ensuring that the company collects its business customers debts in a timely and efficient manner. To secure payment of monies owed from industrial and commercial customers that fall beyond contractual payment terms. To identify reasons for non-payment and to be able to negotiate mutually satisfactory conclusions.
· Chase outstanding invoices from 10 days outstanding to over 100 days
· Work on a ledger of 300-400 accounts, using a methodical approach to analysing debt in order to prioritise customers correctly
· Make and receive 55-60 calls per day
· Resolve or escalate a wide range of queries
· Take responsibility to gather and understand information regarding customers and their contracts, to decipher reasons for non-payment and be able to negotiate mutually satisfactory conclusions
· Focus on converting customers to Direct Debit payment
· Apply logic and common sense when solving problems, including initial tracing of gone away customers, issues regarding liability of debts
· Manage relationships with other departments and give constructive feedback to help them eradicate errors and resolve queries
· Contemplate outside influences, how these will affect the business and how they can limit risk
· Apply effective decision making to ensure correct credit action is taken to progress each case
· Utilise the wide range of tools available to assist in debt collection
· Effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external customers through verbal and written
· 2+ years' experience working in a targeted, direct contact credit control department, with proven high resolution of queries.
· 10% Bonus
· Free Gym Membership
· 15% Pension Contribution
· Dental Care
· 36 Hour Week
· Flexi-time System
· 25 days Annual Leave
Please apply for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy