Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - My client who are based in Northwich are looking for a Credit Controller.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE
· Combine Customer Service and Credit Control skills to ensure prompt collection of outstanding accounts via telephone, email and letters.
· Identify and escalate concerns, worries and/or issues to Manager
· Record, investigate and resolve queries with customers
· Responsible for ensuring the collection of debt and maximum cash is achieved.
· Develop effective methods of communicating using the telephone and develop customer relationships that reduce the amount of debt
· Collate all documentation
· Act in an ethical and compassionate manner when dealing with customers.
· Previous and proven experience of Credit Control.
· The ability to work alone or as part of a team
· An excellent understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Flexible approach to work and able to adapt in an ever changing environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent numeracy skills.
· Excellent organisational skills and able to work in a fast pace environment.
This is a temporary ongoing role with no foreseeable end date
Immediate start date available.
If you would like to apply for this role please email CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy