Manchester (Manchester) Sales
£ 24000 - £ 26000 / Year
· Job type
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
Looking to work for one of the most highly respected and established companies within the Distribution industry? Our client is looking for skilled Credit Controllers to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. These roles come with superb benefits such as an excellent performance based bonus scheme, pension contribution, free parking, and much more!
Salary : £24,000 - £26,000
Hours : 08:30 - 17:00
· Assigned several Branches to effectively manage their AR processes, including:
· Aged Debt Management
· Collection of Debt
· Allocating Cash on in house Cash Allocation System
· Query Resolution - Communication with Branch & Customers
· Assisting the Credit Manager with monthly / quarterly reporting & reviews.
Ideal Requirements :
· Confident with superb communication skills, able to easily build rapport.
· Experience of working to targets.
· Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative.
· Ability to use MS Office in particular MS Excel, Outlook & Word.
· The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
If this role interests you, please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Marley Helme