Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a full time Credit Controller within a local finance department. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all debt is paid in accordance with agreed targets. This position involves the following duties and responsibilities:
· Work to achieve target debt levels
· Minimise the amount of debt that requires bad debt provision
· Escalate problem debts to hospital management in a timely manner
· Ensure timely posting and full allocation of cash receipts
· Completion of relevant financial reports as required
· Timely response to requests for information
The successful candidate will need to be / have:
· Previous credit control experience is essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
· Proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
· Good customer service skills
This is a 1 month temporary position with the potential to go permanent. This will be starting on Monday 20th August and is for 1 month initially.
If you have the above experience and can start on the agreed date please apply now!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy