Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
I am very happy to be advertising for 2 x Credit Controllers for my client who is based in Northwich, Cheshire.
This vibrant company is growing from strength to strength and they require 2 Credit Controller to work on a temporary ongoing basis, this is expected to be a long term temporary role and has no foreseeable end date.
Working in a very busy, open plan, modern office, the role is as follows:
The Credit Controller will be responsible and accountable for ensuring that all debts are dealt with and processed thoroughly. Customers with outstanding debt will be telephoned to obtain payment for the company as speedily as possible, whilst ensuring that customer service levels remain a high priority.
· To maintain Cash Collection Process
· To recover Failed Direct Debit Rates
· Responsible for own caseload from the start to end of the Collection process, ensuring that you evaluate all returned direct debits, full risk assessment checks have been done, make firm business decisions to ensure timely recovery of debt
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer details and account records
· Handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms
· Populates accurate individual measurement and performance statistics on a Weekly/Monthly basis
· Taking on adhoc projects and initiatives where required to drive business change
· Works within guidelines and reports directly to the Manager
· Customer service focused
· Good Communicator
· An assertive but tactful manner
· Calmness under pressure
· Negotiation Skills
· Motivated to hit team and individual targets
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team
· Analytical outlook and very decisive
· High attention to detail
· Ensuring that correct level of Data protection is used.
· The will to make things happen and improve on a daily basis
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Experience of a previous collections role would be preferred
A positive "Can do" attitude
The will to make things happen and improve on a daily basis
A desire to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the business
Excellent communication skills through all levels of the business
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy