Glasgow, Glasgow City
£ 22000 - £ 23000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Credit Management Consultant
Commercial Debt Recovery
Salary: £22,000 plus bonus
Adecco are working in an exclusive partnership with a market leading Commercial Debt Recovery Specialist to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. The successful candidate will be professional and target driven. You will be joining a highly motivated team that work together to achieve individual and collective goals. Full training will be given on legal elements of this role.
The role includes, but is not limited, to the following responsibilities.
· Telephone recovery of clients funds, negotiating repayment terms or settlement options
· Account management
· Providing Pre-Litigation advice to clients on recommended approach.
· Updating clients with the progress of the case and providing status reports.
· Continuously monitor and review payment arrangements, chasing arrears when required.
· Liaising with third parties such as Bailiffs, Sheriff Officer during the recovery process
The ideal candidate will be a natural negotiator with a confident and professional approach. Be able to work effectively as part of a team and prioritise a busy case load using their own initiative.
Below are the key skills required for the position, however full training will be provided:
· Experienced in Commercial debt recovery, can be from a credit control position
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Competent in all MS office, in particular excel
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy