Description de l'offre
Barnet, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
· External Reference
Be responsible for the credit control and maintenance of the aged debt ledger.
· Telephone key individuals to facilitate payment and update debtor spreadsheet/CRM daily
· Handle account queries/disputes, respond to email and telephone queries
· Manage overdue notices (30-60-90 days), send out all notices on time and follow up all correspondence with a telephone call
· Credit hold overdue accounts
· Suspend overdue accounts
· Liaise with other departments to determine usage and sales narratives on offending accounts
· Issue solicitor letters to accounts with liaise with Sales Managers
· Match invoices to sales orders
· Share responsibility for:
· Print customer invoices
· Managing the post, collect from the ground floor post room and distribute to relevant parties
· Issue invoices and run through the folding machine and insert into envelopes
· Assist with accounts receivable reconciliation where necessary
Education & Experience
Good problem-solving skills and excellent, communication skills.
Able to confidently and authoritatively discuss overdue payments with customers.
Experience of spreadsheet usage and customer relationship management software.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy