£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Our client based in Newark is looking for a Credit Controller/Cashier candidate to join their accounts department on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fast paced, busy role so you will need to be prepared to work in this environment.
Duties will include:
· To collate and post payments on to the accounting system
· Ensuring the reconciliation of relevant nominal and cash accounts are carried out effectively
· To ensure any receipts are allocated and/or reported to the Business Accountant
· Daily posting of banking, chasing any outstanding amounts to reconcile nominal and cash accounts, making bank payments, credit control for sales ledger, general sales ledger and warranty sales ledger
· You will also be required to handle and reconcile petty cash and posting of credits received for warranty claims.
The ideal candidate will:
· Ideally you will be qualified or studying AAT
· Have the ability to work towards tight deadlines
· Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate on all levels
This role will be full time Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm. Free parking is available.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please submit a copy of your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy