Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR AN ONGOING TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT STARTING ASAP. £9.62 PER HOUR. BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Administrator to join the team within our major blue chip client. The role is to look after a portfolio of schemes, ensuring the business receives prompt payment once a scheme has issued or renewed. The ability to develop strong relationships with customers (Employee Benefits Consultants and IFA's), as well as the wider team is essential.
· Monitor a large number of schemes and chase for prompt premium payment.
· Process monies received into the appropriate company's scheme.
· Taking inbound and making outbound telephone calls from customers.
· Administering the team's mailbox to address customer queries.
· Pro-actively liaise with Account Managers, Customer Relationship Managers (CRM's), Distributors and Customers to obtain outstanding requirements.
· Provide a market leading service experience for Customers.
· Share knowledge and expertise with other team members.
· Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture.
· Initiate and support implement process improvement ideas.
Your skills and experience:
· Effective at working independently as well as in collaboration with others.
· Able to build and maintain relationships at all levels of staff, both within and outside of the team.
· Commitment to provide high quality work in a time pressured environment, while ensuring deadlines are met.
· Attention to detail to achieve right first time results.
· Ability to analyse and interpret complex information to produce an output.
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a desire to continue to improve processes and help drive the business forward.
· Credit control and/or reconciliations experience
The role is based within a major blue chip company and is a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop and Restaurant and vending machines that supply free hot and cold beverages. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy