Description de l'offre
Coventry, West Midlands
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with my internationally renown client as a Credit & Collections agent. Based in Coventry my client has space for two ambitious and confident individuals to join their successful team.
The duties will include the following, amongst other things:
- Dealing with Customer queries/accounts, focusing on gaining a clear understanding of the Customer's perspective & requirements and dealing with the queries promptly and professionally.
- Show empathy, courtesy & professionalism throughout the transaction & demonstrate commitment to the Customer on a moment to moment basis.
- Use appropriate methods & tools to effectively organise & prioritise own workload & maintain required progress against individual & team targets.
-Maintain transparency of actions by making timely & accurate updates to relevant systems ensuring an appropriate level of detail.
-Review and evaluates accounts for assigned Customers to accurately determine their financial/trading status.
-Optimise revenue and debt recovery by identifying and highlighting areas of concern that need addressing through alignment efforts with other teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident, friendly and ready for a new challenge
- Has collection/ledger/finance experience
- Computer literate, polite telephone manner and prepared to hit the ground running.
For more information please contact the branch on 01926 881 102 and ask for Lydia or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy