Description de l'offre
Neath, Neath Port Talbot
£ 8.8 - £ 9 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting a Crane Operator to work Nights for our well established client based in the outskirts of Swansea on a long term on going contract.
· Working in a heavy industry environment
· Using overhead crane
· Working to written instructions/tickets
· Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines
· The candidate should have previous experience within a manufacturing/Engineering environment (Heavy Industry Environment)
· Experience of working within a team to achieve the required deadlines in line with the specifications provided and have an awareness of health and safety requirements.
· Previous crane experience a strong advantage but not essential as full training will be given
Hours - NIGHTS Ongoing
Nights - 6pm-4am monday to Thursday and Friday 2.30pm until 11pm
Nights - First 12 weeks £8.80 per hour + Training bonus (£9.00 ph)
Following the 12 weeks - £8.97 per hour + weekly production bonus (Average Pay rate £8.97 - £10.50ph)
Positions to start immediately.
- Free on-site Parking
- Excellent rates of pay
- long term ongoing work, minimum 40 hours per week , generous overtime available
- Full training given
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy