Birmingham, West Midlands
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Courier - E-Bike or Cyclist
Full / Part Time Available
Want to get paid to ride around your city? Looking for a stable Courier job with hourly pay and real insurance? Then it's time to set off with us!
Out on the road
As our Courier, you deliver delicious dishes across your city - collecting them from the restaurant and bringing them to our food-loving customers as our Driver. We offer the possibility to work part time and on the weekend and it's as fun and easy as it sounds! Flexible shifts to suit you!
We'll make your life easier, by:
· Providing your equipment
· Helping you track deliveries while driving around the city
· All shifts available & managed via a mobile application
Our Courier is:
· At least 18 years old
· Super service-oriented and delivers with a smile
· In the possession of a smartphone (with 4G!) for navigation.
· Following the traffic rules.
· Available min 16 hours a week
· Need access to a Cycle/Push bike or Electric Bike.
Here is our offer
There are plenty of perks when you work with our client.
· Hourly pay and additional extras such as drop of pay & milage!
· Real insurance…we've got you covered
· Some flexibility in your working hours. Add your shifts on our app every week
· Support from the team whenever you need it
· The chance to keep fit while getting paid
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Paulina Nahaczewska