Bolton, Greater Manchester
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Adecco Bolton are currently looking to recruit a full time Courier to start immediately for our client in Bolton.
Hours required to work: 08:30-16:30
F/T - Mon-Fri
- Collect and deliver mail, parcels and packages on foot, using mail bags, trolley/truck or vehicle in accordance with customer service schedules.
- Correctly sort, frank and batch mail in the sorting room to meet both internal and external collection times.
- Respond to variations in routine courier services as required and agreed with customers
- Work as part of a team dedicated to providing timely and reliable courier services to customers.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills for mail collection/delivery/sorting/distribution purposes.
- Capable of carrying up to 16kg in weight.
The right candidate will need to possess a full current driving licence.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy