Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Counterbalance Forklift Driver with Drivers Licence
Location: Harlow (River Way)
Rate: £8.50 per hour + Excellent benefits
Type: Permanent, 6am - 2pm (Monday - Friday)
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver with a valid Driver's Licence or a Reach Forklift Licence.
The successful candidate's main purpose will be to operate the Forklift Truck safely and efficiently within both the warehouse and on the main road.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Show and encourage positive behaviour towards health and safety as well as report near misses and unsafe acts
· Work within the companies the defined Safe Systems of Work and input improvements of health and safety
· Proactively report any quality or safety issues such as contamination, damaged goods or pest control
· Complete all relevant pre-checks to the vehicle
· Encouraging a clean and safe working environment
· Completing operative roles as and when required
The ideal candidate:
· Knowledge and experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment
· Understanding and experience in stock control
· Counterbalance FLT and driving license
Forklift Truck Driver / Stock Control / Counterbalance / H&S / FLT / Factory / Warehouse / Production
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy