Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Fork Lift Truck
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Peterborough are currently recruiting Forklift counterbalance drivers to work for a growing Dairy Products company based in Peterborough. This is a temporary to permanent contract after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
This involves working in a chilled production environment with a friendly team. Willing to support Operations in other sections if requested.
· Always adhere to relevant policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety
· FLT License - Counterbalance;FLT License - Powered Pallet Truck;FLT License - Reach
· Forklift counterbalance experience
· Flexibility as requested by the Team Leader
· People interaction skills
· Team player
· Planning and organising
· Problem solving
· Attention to detail
· Time Management
· Good command of written and verbal English
· Professional approach
· Personal Responsibility
· Continuous Improvement
· Positive, can do approach
· Flexible approach to working on a two shift system.
Sunday to Friday 06:00-14:00 (Saturday plus one other day off per week)
Sunday to Friday 14:00-22:00 (Saturday plus one other day off per week)
Rotational shifts (one week mornings/one week evenings)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy