Office and Secretarial - Receptionist
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Liverpool city centre is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their team for around 2 months.
This is a temporary role, 26 hours per week.
Monday, Thursday and Friday (9am - 1pm) and Wednesday Thursday (9am-5pm).
The duties of this role include:
· Meet and greet visitors who may be staff or visitors, and where appropriate offer refreshment, information, or escort to their meeting room, and notify staff that visitors have arrived.
· Liaise with central services, for example computing services department, security, and facilities management, and telephone services.
· Handle room bookings for facilities held within the building.
· Support events taking place within the building
· Answer enquiries in person, by telephone or by email from people using the building
· When receiving enquiries relating to the work of the other departments within the building, you will deal professionally and helpfully with the enquirer and involve staff from the relevant departments as needed.
· Adhere to any administrative duties when requested.
· Compile a weekly newsletter of goings-on within the building from other members of staff.
The skills and abilities required for this role include:
· Previous experience in a Reception, Helpdesk or similar
· Proficient IT skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· The desire to want to help others and resolve queries
· Driving license is desirable but not essential
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy