Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Hamilton Square is looking for a Corporate Officer to work within a busy team on a temp basis for 2 weeks, but this may be extended.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the entering, retrieval and monitoring of data on the Risk Management System for:
· Serious Incidents
· Freedom of Information Requests & Subject Access Requests
· MP Letters
In addition to this, the post holder will also be responsible for:
· The accurate presentation of letters and reports, using the relevant corporate templates.
· To attend meetings and take minutes where necessary.
· To maintain an effective filing system, both manually and electronically, to ensure that all documentation is stored promptly for expedient retrieval.
· To provide regular information and support to the Corporate Officer and assist in the production of formal reports on activity relating to issues, concerns, complaints, enquiries, incidents and claims.
· Responding to busy telephone lines.
· Responding to internal and external emails.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
· Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration or equivalent.
· Use of covering Microsoft packages.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation or externally to the organisation.
· Experience of managing complex / sensitive issues.
· Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
· Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy