London, Greater London
£ 24000 - £ 28000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Ports, Sea Transport & Inland Waterways
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
A rare opportunity has become available within a Global Transport & Shipping Comapny.
This offers long term career opportunity with training, development and progression, along with any neccessary qualifications. If you have worked in 'Shipping Transport' we would highly reccommend this role for your consideration!
Candidates should ideally have experience in the Container Transport Industry (Liner Shipping)
9am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
· Collating and resolving Haulage Delays and on site problems
· Informing clients by phine of any issues in a timely manner and resolving these
· Monitoring the situation wiht vendors
· Daily and weekly reports on haulier service
· Reconcile all reports and identify failing vendors
· Handling any related administrative duties
If you have the relevant experience and this role appeals to you, please send your CV to Laura Woollvin/ Lucy Jackson and call on: 020 8 594 9225
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy