Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage have the pleasure of working with a fantastic local insurance provider. Who are looking for a Coordinator to join their existing team, to provide Administrative support.
· Assist in the day to day servicing and renewal of nominated clients by supporting the consultants responsible for those clients. This includes responding to queries on a daily basis and obtain market review quotations as required.
· Provide administrative support to clients and nominated consultants as required
· 'Trouble-shoot' on specific client queries in a timely manner.
· Assist in the generation of high quality renewal and new business reports as required.
· Work closely with the consultant allocated to each client to ensure the very best account management service.
· Develop professional, sustainable and robust relationships with all clients within your area of responsibility.
· Play an active role in maintaining high standards of 'best practice' within the Division.
· Actively maintain up to date market and product knowledge.
· Comply with the relevant regulatory requirements and company procedures.
· Maintain effective use of Acturis in respect of clients and prospects.
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the group.
· Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with insurers and other relevant providers to ensure that clients' best interests are represented.
· Maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
· Work with the healthcare consultants to maintain an effective suite of management information.
· Maintain central filing system for all relevant documentations and templates.
· Undertake relevant ad-hoc projects.
· Undertake any additional duties as may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Knowledge and Understanding:
· Experience within the health insurance arena or financial services industry would be an advantage but not essential.
· Customer facing experience in any sector is essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Intermediate level- Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of Acturis is an advantage but not essential.
Skills and Attributes:
· Presentable appearance and personable manner.
· Highly literate and numerate, demonstrating close attention to detail.
· The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· The ability to prioritise and organise own work load.
· The ability to work unsupervised and as a member of a team.
If you like the sound of this role and have the above relevant experience, please apply now!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy