Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Call Centre Supervisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Conveyancing Trainee Case Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Trainee Case Manager to work with one of our reputable clients in Hazel Grove. This rare opportunity has arisen with a key client that are a leading provider within their industry. You would be joining a friendly, busy team and would be responsible for dealing with the Legal aspects of the Conveyancing process (both sale and purchase) and ensuring that all files managed by the Case Manager are progressed in a timely manner.
Duties will include -
· Learning the essentials for establishing your own case load and progressing to a Case Manager
· Liaising with Clients, Lenders, Mortgage Brokers and other Solicitors.
· Checking Mortgage Offers, approving Searches, approving Property Titles and reporting back to the Client on each.
· Ensuring detailed telephone notes are maintained throughout transactions and dealing with emails and telephone calls in a timely manner.
Full training will be provided within the role.
Candidates Must -
· Have a strong commercial focus with well-developed communication skills;
· Have an approachable, enthusiastic manner;
· Have a focus on delivering high levels of customer service;
· Be well organised;
Hours- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm (37.5 hours)
Salary- Between £16,000 - £18,000 (Salary dependant on experience)
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy