Barnet, Greater London
£ 24000 - £ 28000 / Year
Legal - Conveyancing
· Job type
· External Reference
Conveyancing secretary/Legal PA - Full time
Are you an experienced and ambitious Legal Secretary looking for your next challenge?
Do you have an abundance of experience in Conveyancing secretarial roles?
If so, my client has an amazing opportunity to join a friendly team, in a well-established specialist conveyancing law firm, based in North West London.
The hours for this role are 9:30 -17:30, Monday to Friday
Your salary would range from £24,000 to £28,000 dependant on your experience.
You would be working in a team of three secretaries and your duties will consist of;
· Typing emails and letters from digital dictation
· Submitting AP1 forms, RX1 forms and UN1 forms online to the land registry to register transfers/charges
· Ordering official copies from the land registry
· Ordering local authority, drainage and environmental searches from the firms search provider online
· Submitting stamp duty forms to the inland revenue
· Submitting E chits using Quill's online accounting system to request cheques
· Registering and removing charges to companies house
· Section 25 notices
· Drafting statements of truth for land registry purposes to close previous leases
· Acknowledgements of service and answers
The skills you must hold are;
· Fast, accurate audio typing
· An abundance of conveyancing experience
· Previous experience submitting specialists on line forms to the land registry
· Previous experience registering charges and removal of charges at companies house
· Previous experience submitting stamp duty forms to the inland revenue
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy